Registration and Admission
- The school prepares the students for All India Secondary / Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE for classes X and XII.
- Admission is open to all, who are mentally and physically fit, having attained the minimum age of three years, irrespective of caste, creed or social status.
- The name of the child may be registered for admission for classes Play way to XII. The parents should complete all formalities for admission within ten (10) working days after Registration. Registration does not guarantee admission.
- At the time of admission to class Playway/Nursery, parents are required to submit a Birth Certificate from the “Registrar of Births” as proof of age. An affidavit will not be accepted.
- Admission to Class I to VIII will be based on the previous class results.
- Admission to Class IX will be based on the previous class result &admission test.
- Admission to Class XI will be based on the subject grades of previous class result followed by admission test.
- Admission to Class X & XII will be based on result of Class IX and Class XI respectively after approval of CBSE followed by admission test.
- Students who excel in Sports will be given weightage for admission.
- Admissions are subject to vacancies.
- Students migrating from other schools must submit a Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate in original and Photo Copy of Progress Report Card of the class passed in the previous school.
- The admission of a child to the School means complete acceptance by the Parents/Guardians of the school rules laid down/amended from time to time.
- All disputes are subject to U.T. Chandigarh jurisdiction.
- In case parents wish to withdraw their child during mid-session, a prior one month notice in writing for withdrawal must be given, failing which fee for the said period will be charged.
- Those who plan to leave after the academic session should inform the school in writing by 15th March – failing which fee for one month will be charged.
- A student who is withdrawn from the school in the month of May (before the summer vacations), shall pay the fee for the month of June as well.
- Transfer certificate will only be issued on the clearance of all school dues. Transfer certificate will be issued within seven working days of the request.
- Duplicate T.C./Report Card/Certificate etc. will be issued on payment as per School rules.
- In case parents wish to withdraw their child from the hostel at the end of the academic session, they should submit their application for withdrawal latest by 15th March otherwise the amount of security shall be forfeited.
- In case they want to withdraw their ward from the hostel during mid-session they shall have to pay the fee for the session as indicated in the subsequent paragraph.
- Transfer certificate will be issued within seven working days of the request subject to the clearance of all school / hostel dues. The security will be refunded after a month of the request.